We have shipped a couple of new integrations this month to further extend our capability to gather data from and publish data to the systems that our customers use.
We have now introduced a brand-new inbound connection for the E-Commerce platform VisualSoft. We are now able to produce automated insights and integrate this system with typical CRM and Ad platform data.
We have also enhanced our outbound connection to the marketing platform Klaviyo. We are now able to send contacts directly to Klaviyo either as new contacts or assigned to a specific marketing list.
See below for a list of minor improvements and bug-fixes that have landed since our last roundup:
- Dashboard building now has a broader set of preset date ranges
- Added avatar upload capability for user profiles
- Added bulk select/deselect to filter options
- Dashboard charts can now be saved as a template for other users to re-use
- Updated click-through charts to accept applied filters
- Updated default dashboard filters to include granularity options
- Removed restrictive validation when adding new charts
- Resolved an issue where limits were not available when editing a chart
- Updated the navigation flow when moving forwards and backwards through dashboard hierarchies
- Exposed Ad cost as a new metric in the analytics model
- Resolved a number of minor cosmetic issues
Our roadmap can be viewed here, and is ever-evolving, we will ensure that all future features are based upon and prioritised via customer and community feedback.
Want to see these changes in action? Drop us a message and we'll show you how The Data Refinery can work for you! Alternatively sign up and try out The Data refinery for yourself.