We have shipped a couple of new integrations this month to further extend our capability to gather data from systems that our customers use.
We have enhanced our inbound connection from the E-Commerce platform Magento. We are now able to produce automated insights and integrate this system with typical CRM and Ad platform data.
We have also enhanced our inbound connection from the E-Commerce platform Woo Commerce. We are now able to produce automated insights and integrate this system with typical CRM and Ad platform data.
Prospective customers of The Data Refinery can now sign up for a trial or paid plan directly from our website. This allows new user of The Data Refinery to be up and running in minutes. Sign up for a free trial now
We have introduced billing and subscription management within our platform, customers can now upgrade the active subscription or change billing information, all from our billing management screen.
We had feedback from our clients that the management of user access was too granular and in some cases confusing. We listened and have released a new simplified set of roles that cover the key activities within the platform.
See below for a list of minor improvements and bug-fixes that have landed since our last roundup:
- We have extended our connection metadata to show the tables we intended to sync and that we continue to sync from a data source.
- We have improved the landing page of the application for new users, to aid understanding of the first steps to take on the platform.
- We have extended the chart builder component to include additional date ranges as default filtering options.
- We have added the ability to transfer ownership of the primary user account to handle scenarios where a primary user no longer has access to the system.
- We have improved the login experience for users that are accessing The Data Refinery using SSO.
- Fixed an issue where in some scenarios shared assets could be unshared or edited by a user that wasn’t the author.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases stat cards would not correctly round a numerical value
- Fixed an issue where in some cases a chart layout would not render due to an empty value
- Fixed an issue to increase the upper limit of data that can be stored in a segment
Our roadmap can be viewed here, and is ever-evolving, we will ensure that all future features are based upon and prioritised via customer and community feedback.
Want to see these changes in action? Drop us a message and we'll show you how The Data Refinery can work for you! Alternatively sign up and try out The Data refinery for yourself.