What’s new in March
This month we have been busy gearing up for a major release in April, we are excited to share that news in our next roundup. We have however managed to release several new features this month, read on for more information…
The charts and visualisations within The Data Refinery now include two additional features:
- The data and underlying aggregations can be viewed in tabular form
- Data points, section and areas can be “drilled into” to view the data for that segment or time series
- The way that charts are constructed has been improved to ensure consistency
Google Analytics 4
We have started to roll out full support for GA4 (Google Analytics 4), this is currently a beta phase for this source system. We will be making changes to our automating reports for G4 to ensure that our customers see zero reporting loss as site tracking ports over to the new platform in the coming months.
Whilst not incredibly interesting for our customers, we have implemented a raft of platform security and stability changes to our platform to ensure we are running on the latest versions of our underlying technology.
See below for a list of patches and bug-fixes that have landed since our last roundup:
- Tweaks to the way Facebook and Instagram advertising costs are calculated to ensure scenarios where multiple cost lines per day were considered and aggregated
- Tweaks to the data synchronised from Netsuite source systems to extend the fields captured
- Update to ensure the correct permissions are applied/checked when using the search function
- Plus many more minor tweaks and bugfixes
Our roadmap can be viewed here, and is ever-evolving, we will ensure that all future features are based upon and prioritised via customer and community feedback.
Want to see these changes in action? Drop us a message and we'll show you how The Data Refinery can work for you!