We've been busy working over the last several months on a range of different areas of the product! We're starting to roll features out thick and fast, so each month we'll be doing a roundup of 4 key areas of development:
- Connectivity - updates and additions to the systems, sources, and destinations we connect with to enable our customers to gather and publish data.
- Data Analytics - any enhancements to our ready made insights, new analytical capabilities, and onboarding of new guided analytics.
- Core Features - new and updated features released to our customers.
- Improvements - platform updates that improve the quality of life for our platform covering security, performance, and accessibility.
What's happened in July
- The Data Refinery now supports Calltracks as a data source. Calltracks data can be configured for both core data ingest as well as guided analytics in our analytics ready data model. Find out more about our Calltracks integration.
- We have extended our data enrichment and data augmentation capabilities to include additional open data context. Segments can now be built using Land Registry statistics, which provide an additional layer of insight. See our recent blog post about open data here.
- Improved segmentation tooling is now available via our customer audience builder. Our guided analytics offering now gives full control to users to build customised audiences atop of our analytics data warehouse.
- Low level customer profiles are now available.
- Connection management now exposes more detail about a configured source.
- Our internal API has been upgraded. This change introduces an additional layer of security and performance improvements.
- Our UI has been updated to include the audience builder.
Our roadmap can be viewed here, and is ever evolving, we will ensure that all future features are based upon and prioritised via customer and community feedback.
Want to see these changes in action? Drop us a message and we'll show you how The Data Refinery works!