We have had a bit of a hiatus in terms of product roundups over the months of December and January, we didn’t go anywhere, we have been incredibly busy working on new features, welcoming new clients, and expanding the team to set us up for our grand future plans.
What’s new in February
It has been a busy start to 2023 here at The Data Refinery, take a look at what we have been up to...
Omnisend is now available as a fully integrated data source, enabling marketing data held in Omnisend to be consumed, contributing to the platform’s pre-built insights and analytical models across The Data Refinery.
Campaigner is now available as a fully integrated data source, enabling campaign data held in Campaigner to be consumed, contributing to the platform’s pre-built insights and analytical models across The Data Refinery.
Our friends over at Force24 now also have a fully integrated data source, enabling The Data Refinery to consume marketing automation and campaign data, which is again wired into our pre-built insights and analytical models.
Enterprise Sign-on Capabilities
We have updated our platform security to enable federation with an array of third-party authentication providers. This allows our customers to streamline and simplify authentication with a single sign-on authentication flow. We now support the following enterprise connections:
- Microsoft Azure AD
- Microsoft ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services)
- Active Directory (LDAP)
- Google Workspace
- Ping Federate
- OpenID Connect
The month of January saw a raft of security-centric updates made to our platform in readiness for a full external audit. Data security is paramount for The Data Refinery and whilst these improvements are not directly tangible or surfaced to our end users, the effort involved is justified to ensure our platform has zero vulnerabilities.
The data sources that we pull into the platform from open data sources now include EPC data. This gives us 80 data points to our geographic datasets, further enhancing the insight that can be built from customer or household based datasets.
Hold tight, we have a huge list of patches and bug-fixes that have landed since our last roundup:
- New cross-system stitching algorithm to improve link success
- New analytical model entities to extend data footprint
- Tweaks to improve a number of pre-built insight views
- Updates to images for new connection types
- Added zoom capability to charts
- Added chart type switching
- Improved data table views with enhanced data tables
- Minor update to the heatmap charts
- Improved data source selection filtering
- Improvement to search functionality to improve results context
- Introduction of our app tour guide
- App theme improvements (dark mode)
- Plus many more minor tweaks and bugfixes
Our roadmap can be viewed here, and is ever-evolving, we will ensure that all future features are based upon and prioritised via customer and community feedback.
Want to see these changes in action? Drop us a message and we'll show you how The Data Refinery works!